Monday, November 14, 2005

He said, She said

her: what self-respecting WOMAN calls her period Aunt Flow?
her: pre-teen? yes
her: teenager? maaaybe
her: woman? give me a break
him: ?
her: I'm on this pregnancy forum
him: ah...
her: and everyone calls it Aunt Flow
him: just one of those inside joke/cliche things i suppose.
her: I just want to post: GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK ALREADY!!
her: but there is no swearing allowed, lol
him: so i guess you might say that L shot and killed her, huh? :-)
her: LOL
her: well, that has yet to be determined
him: true... but if he did, it'll be awful hard to ditch the murder weapon. :-P

And just so you don't freak out, no, I am not trying to get pregnant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boring. more rants and less inside jokes please. :)

Anonymous said...

I was going to say ... /:-/