Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Be ye not an anonymous commenter

Dear Anonymous Commenter:

Perhaps you are not versed in the ways of the commenting of the blog so allow me to edify you: anonymous comments are tacky and also gives one the air of being testical-less.

Also, when making snarky comments it would be wise to at least try to form grammatically correct sentences... especially considering we're only talking about one here for god's sake. "Less inside jokes"? Child, please. I have been called a grammar whore before, so don't think I won't call you out on errors because oh HELL YES I will, especially if you are being an ass.

Please also allow me to remind you that this is my fucking blog and I'll post whatever I want. If I want to post about the color and consistency of this mornings urine, I damn well will. If you find it "boring," click the back button and move on with life. And if you are too lazy to do that, you can always buy one of these nifty keyboards that has a back button built into it. Problem solved.

The moral of the story is: don't be a goddamned ass.

Hugs and Kisses,

greeneyes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boring! How about less ranting and more inside jokes. :-P

By the way, since when do you watch Oprah? And why do you desire a beach ball... is that required in some new sex technique that I'm unaware of?

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you knew who that was.

greeneyes said...

I do not desire a beach ball, I desire a Sephora Round-a-Pout lip gloss in the color "Beach Ball."

Dork. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it babe. It happens to every single person who has a blog or online journal at one point or another. People will be cowards and say something shitty but in the end you're ten times better than they.

Anonymous said...

i agree with loren.