Saturday, November 26, 2005

I've always had a slight uniform fetish...

Mr. L is thinking of joining the Air Force.

It's almost scary to read that, let alone say it out loud. I have to admit I never thought he was the type who would be interested but apparently even I am wrong from time to time. Of course considering that I was in and then out, both of my parents were in and my mom still is, I suppose it's nothing surprising... but still I am a bit in shock.

More updates as I get them.

In other news, I bought a drop-dead sexy dress for a social event:

Photo courtesy of: www.groupusa.com

Except I don't look as sedated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a good lookin' dress! be sure to post pics of you in it! don't hold out on us :) You should wear that to the premiere! p.s. you should make a post about www.lastchancemovie.com.
-bt

Anonymous said...

Yikes! Are you cool with that?

greeneyes said...

I think this is the best time for us to do this. No kids, minimal roots, and a strong desire to travel the world.

We're both excited. :-)

Anonymous said...

i would surely hope that you wouldn't look as sedate and plasticine as that fugly woman, haha ;) i know you look hot in it. love u always, brigida :)