Saturday, November 12, 2005

Apparently I've sprouted hips

So I've finally caved and have begun to clean unpack my house. Whilst unpacking, I came across a box of things I had purchased and for one reason or another didn't work out. I had always planned on auctioning said items on eBay but had just never gotten around to it.

In the box were a pair of breeches I purchased in July 2004 online that ended up being the wrong waist cut for me. You see, I used to be straight as a board with no hips whatsoever. Riding apparel companies try to make people like that feel better by labeling breeches with no hips "modest cut." People with normal hips were "regular cut" and people with hips were "hourglass cut." Somehow I had received a pair of "hourglass cut" breeches and when I put them on, my nonexistant hips swam in fabric. Obviously this was not the look I was going for. God only knows why I didn't return them considering the price, but I threw them in the eBay box to be auctioned.

I'm not sure what possessed me, but I threw those bad boys on today and they fit like a glove. I stood in front of my mirror in total disbelief and asked, "Where the hell did those come from?!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all that sweet, sweet lovin' you're getting.