Saturday, October 22, 2005

Take your unprofessional bullshit and shove it

I don't understand how in the world of corporate business the incompetent, unprofessional morons seem to flourish. How is it that a grown woman of thirty-two who dresses like a prostitute with her tits hanging out, can't spell to save her life, acts like she's never been taught grammar, and e-mails colleagues shitty-ass e-mails about how they are worthless never gets fired? I mean really, how does upper management see this as a good business practice?

On the other hand, she is a shinging example of what you can get a way with. Just think of what I could aspire to be: an unprofessional bitch who comes in hungover at 11:30 (if she bothers to show up at all), leaves at 2:30, tells clients they are taking up all of her time, treats staff members like they are the lowest of the lowest class, and makes $60,000 a year.

This woman gives women in business a bad name. Quite honestly, I would rather work for all men any day... and I'm a woman! There, I've said it, now let the stoning commence.

/rant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wondering this myself in a way. There are some very stupid, lazy, undeserving people making a lot of money for contributing nothing. Then there are people who work their asses off every week, using every ounce of talent and intelligence that was given to them, yet they get paid as little as possible. How and why is this even possible, let alone common?

greeneyes said...

I go in and work my ass off day in and day out. I stay late, miss dinner, and take time away from my family and what do I have to show for it? Stress.