Sunday, October 23, 2005

Excerpts

This is from a letter I received from a client (it should be noted that said client, when he was declined a loan, wrote on the walls of the bathroom in my branch IN HIS OWN FECES that I was a bitch):

I have TRIED to borrow money. According to my record, the prospective lenders ALL X SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yester day I saw [name removed] XX at [business name removed], at [address removed]. I told her that I was recently ROBBED of OVER $200.00. This money, once I press charges will be RETURNED TO ME. The CULPRET will be VERY MAD AT ME!!!!!!!!! I AM AFRAID HE WILL TRY TO KILL ME!!!! YES INDEED, I AM AFRAID HE WILL TRY TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What MUST BE DONE.


Later on he goes on to tell me about how he tries to form relationships with children:

I talk to BOYS (but they do not come back). So, NOW I WILL TRY TO TALK WITH GIRLS. I will now talk with girls. I will talk about what the past 20 years holds for us. The next 1 to 3 years will be the END OF CIVILIXATION (as we perceive it). Pat will tell us OVER THE NEXT little time (the 700 CLUB) will bring us up to date &explain to millions of women (who are listening to him) the rapid realization of what is going to happen to ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!


But hey, at least I got my own write up on the bathroom wall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um ... my.

You see a lot of hillbillies out there, don't you!?

Anonymous said...

Um ... my.

You see a lot of hillbillies out there, don't you!?

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY!! A reason to use one of my favorite quotes...

"Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them."

greeneyes said...

I wonder if Mr. Pat Robertson would recommend fecal matter as a means of communication?

Just a thought.