Wednesday, November 15, 2006

If I posted, here's what it would look like...

OJ Simpson is a fucking dumbass. There, I said it. I know that to millions of people he is an icon, "The Juice" as it were, but to me he is a bona fide dumbass - either that, or a really big asshole. Who I am fooling? He's both.

"If I did it, here's how it happened"?? Are you kidding me? Save the dramatics and admit it already, you pantywaste. And for god's sake, if he didn't do it then he needs to keep his damned trap shut. I cannot imagine what the Brown/Goldman families must be going through with jughead hashing out details in both book and interview form.

Is OJ that hard up for money that he has to try and profit from such a tragedy? If nothing else, can he not think of his children whose mother was brutally murdered?

Seriously, what a douche.

2 comments:

Gio said...

One can only hope that said douche is doing this to raise the thousands and thousands of dollars he owes each family that he has neglected to pay for the past, what, 12 years or something? Not that that makes it okay. And yes. What a douche.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what to say about this. I wonder if the families can sue him because of all the new trauma they'll be going through from the result of this book. Jerkass.