Sunday, March 04, 2007

Full Speed Ahead

Well, we sold our house - in five days. Luckily, we also found a house in that amount of time and our offer was (eventually) accepted.

So now Mr. L and I have five weeks to pack the house, with a month-old infant in tow, no less. I'm also returning to work this week, but will probably only be working at my current job for a few weeks. I'll expound more on that when all is said and done, if we ever get to that point.

I swear, we don't ever slow down around here. I am really hoping that once we move into the new house we can just chill the hell out for a while.

I'm worn out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout... it screams [greeneyes]. :-)

I will likely be down sometime in March, as soon as next weekend and as late as the 31st... so even though you're busy, I expect you to make time for me. :-P