Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Enough hormones to kill a horse

So while I may not technically be pregnant, I still have enough hormones in my body to supply three teenagers... and boys at that. Normally when my hormones spike I get all "don't fuck with me" but now I am "yes, please, fuck me, yes, you, anyone, fuck me."

Ok, maybe not anyone but at this point I think Mr. L is ready for a designated hitter to take over. Apparently yes, you can oversex a 26 year old male, especially if you have sex seven times in three days. The poor man cannot even come so you can imagine how serious the situation is.

I think we're getting to a point where L is afraid to fall asleep for fear of being attacked by the Post-Miscarriage Hormonal Woman from Hell™. I used to tease L that he would midnight stealth me in the middle of the night but oh, how the tables have turned.

Maybe he should start sleeping in one of these...

1 comment:

millereb said...

Okay first, you really need to add a warning when you post a link that, umm... disturbing. Second, that doesn't look like it would be comfortable even when flaccid, let alone if somehow he does manage to get a stiffy wearing that... good lord that would hurt!

Anyway, it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one that can't keep pace with you and your hormones. I'll admit that L will probably keep up much better than I ever could, but I definitely wish him the best of luck.