Thursday, February 01, 2007

Good Morning!

Mr. L woke me up this morning (which is a much nicer way to awake than to the sounds of a fussy baby) and the first thing he said was, "I am so sorry to wake you, but you have to look outside."

SNOW!!

I haven't seen snow since I moved down to North Carolina two years ago and I've MISSED it. Imagine that, me - missing snow!

It was also nice to wake up and realize that Little Bit had almost completely slept through the night. I was only up once with her for a quick change and a bite to eat. My happy little baby generally sleeps in four hour increments during the night, giving mommy and daddy some much needed sleep.

Hopefully we can keep this up!

1 comment:

Gio said...

I'm so glad to hear that the three of you are doing so well. Once I get my act together, you shall expect a little congratulations package! Has she become partial to anything yet? Or do you need anything for her? I want to make sure that what I send is needed/loved by your little joy!